Finish Well!

 

"Now all has been heard, here is the conclusion of the matter..." Ecclesiastes 12:13 (NIV)

“Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made straight, and the rough places plain.” Isaiah 40:4 (KJV)

 

 

Let's just be real about it, these past two years have shown us unprecedented turmoil. Personally, I cannot think of any period in my life that compares to it. Without proper warning and preparation time, we awakened to a worldwide tsunami that altered our entire lifestyle. The activities that we do daily, without thought, have been completely revised. For many, it is as if we are living in an altered state of reality and the extremes are phenomenal. There have been, and continue to be, extreme losses. The loss of lives. The loss of human connections. The loss of employment. The loss of housing. The loss of mental stability. For many, the loss of hope.

Yet, at the same time we have gained much. We have gained perspective on the importance of relationships. We have gained a greater appreciation for the things that we have. We have gained clarity in vital areas and we better comprehend the need to focus. Our Spiritual sensitivities are heightened and embraced.

Earlier this year, I was honored to have my Godmother, Bishop Anita O’Brien, as my Guest on my Virtual Talk Show. As is the norm when we communicate, she imparted much life into my life as she shared her experience and phenomenal wisdom. However, one phrase that she declared continues to resound with amplified authority in my soul, it is “FINISH WELL!” Today, I encourage you with these words.

Once more we have arrived at the end of a year. We have traveled far. The Journey has not been easy, but we made it and we must FINISH WELL. Many lessons have been learned and will not be forgotten. We have learned and adopted principles and practices that have freed us, while unlearning and releasing those that have kept us tethered and bound. We have traversed unfamiliar terrain and territories, experiencing much death and disease, still we Journey on!

The month of December will always be one of happiness and sorrow for me. It is the month that I gave birth to my #2 Prince, also the month that my Daddy transitioned from the physical realm. My Daddy, the first man that I ever loved. The first man to hold me, kiss me and tell me that I was loved and that I was special. His transitioning was meant to kill me, but instead, it made me better. What seemed to be an ending was an actual beginning of a Divine shifting for me. This experience made me aware of an inner strength that I did not realize that I possessed. It pushed me to be the me that I was predestined to be.

This time of year, it is standard practice to reflect over the past 12 months. What have we accomplished? What have we learned? How have we grown and matured? What pain have we experienced that nudged us toward our Purpose? Always focus on your goals and keep moving towards fulfilling them. Your Vision of Promise is yours to have. Go get it! Nothing and no one can take your inheritance. Since the death of my Parents, I have gained clarity on the principle and power of Legacy. They cannot have what is Divinely mine. The same power is yours.

Know this, there is a direct correlation between what you have in your hand NOW and what you will possess in the future. As you release what you have now, it goes into your future and prepares your harvest for presentation at the appointed tme.

Pursue and persist! We have stumbled, staggered and even fallen this year, but we have not given up.

FINISH WELL!

 

~Jami Greene Ministries, Inc.

~A Mother’s Cry

~Let’s Talk Destne Talk Show

~She Inspires 61

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying the Promise

Honoring Our Elders

August ~ Novel Emergence with Divine Purpose